How to pitch your project: workshop for game developers
Participation is free of charge.
It is required to:
● register and log in to the festival website
● once logged to the website, fill the google form application by clicking Apply button
Application will be accepted until October 10, 2020.
The festival curators will review all applications and deliver the invitation to the workshop participants via e-mail on October 12th, 2020.
Being a good game developer means nothing if no one cares. Pitching is the process of making people care - care enough to believe in your vision, to buy into your art, and to give your work a chance in an evermore crowded industry.
During the workshop, you will learn:
• What a pitch is, how to craft one, and what common mistakes to avoid.
• How the people you're pitching to think, what they want, and how to use that to your advantage.
• Why pitching should be a central part of your commercial game development process.
Throughout this workshop, you'll learn to how to recognize a good pitch, how to identify what parts of your game to pitch, and how to merge those two datapoints into an effective pitch for offline or online events.
Duration: 2 hours